ipt: Metal lady Memories: LONG HAIR ROCKS!!!!

martes, 29 de abril de 2014

LONG HAIR ROCKS!!!!



EXTRA LONG HAIR?? JUST ONLY LONG HAIR.....AND I THINK IT ROCKS!!..WHAT DO YOU THINK??
I always want long hair and blond...so I decided to change from brunette to golden....or actually bit more blond as on the photo....I think it suits me perfectly due to my white skin.


 MY REFERENCE: DORO PESCH, THE METAL QUEEN

I really love her style although actually her hair is quite damaged ...but her style in the 80´s was awesome....with extra long hair!!! ohhh yeahhhh

2 comentarios:

  1. Your hair looks awesome sis! I wish mine grows longer soon, too :)
    I made a blog link up, go link yours if you want to advertise a bit :)
    Hey how did you get the bats floating around? :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love long hair. :) I actually had to get mine trimmed up quite a bit recently because of damaged ends. Nearly killed me to do!
    Lovely blog by the way. :)

    Michelle
    The Girly Gamer

    ResponderEliminar